Gregor J. Jenny, Dr. sc. ETH, born 1976, studied Applied Psychology, Film and Modern History at the University of Zurich. He has been working since 2002 in the field of Occupational Health Psychology (OHP), conducting intervention and evaluation research together with consultants and companies. In 2009, he received his doctorate from the Department of Management, Technology, and Economics, ETH Zurich. His recent work is focused on digitalizing salutogenic interventions for individuals and their teams, hereby developing and researching web applications.
- Coaching leaders and teams with a chatbot – an RCT-study
- Developing and testing measures for process evaluation in organizational level health interventions
- Digital Coach «wecoach»
- Monitoring for the dissemination of Workplace Health Management in Switzerland
- Salutogenesis and positive health development at work
- Spin Off: Corporate Health Solutions