Gregor J. Jenny, Dr. sc. ETH, born 1976, studied Applied Psychology, Film and Modern History at the University of Zurich. He has been working since 2002 for the Division ‘Public & Organizational Health’. In 2009, he received his doctorate from the Department of Management, Techonology, and Economics, ETH Zurich. As a senior researcher, he is responsible for studies on the effectiveness and dissemination of health-oriented interventions in companies. He lectures at the University of Zurich and the Zurich University of Applied Sciences.
- Coaching leaders and teams with a chatbot – an RCT-study
- Developing and testing measures for process evaluation in organizational level health interventions
- Digital Coach «wecoach»
- Monitoring for the dissemination of Workplace Health Management in Switzerland
- Salutogenesis and positive health development at work
- Spin Off: Corporate Health Solutions