The 10th International Summer School on “Spatial epidemiology, social media,
and urban health” taking place in Berlin between September 17-21, 2018 is now launched with significant contribution of the EBPI researcher Oliver Grübner.
The objectives of the summer school are:
• to review concepts of spatial epidemiology, urban health, and social media analytics
• to analyze health outcomes of urban populations, by:
- Geo-processing (e.g., integrating geo-spatial social media information)
- Spatial clustering and mapping (e.g., hotspot analysis)
- Spatial statistics (e.g., spatial regression)
• to work more effectively in collaboration with other
disciplines for investigating multidisciplinary health problems.
Further information can be found here.