Dominik Menges, MD PhD MPH
Phone: +41 44 63 44615
Dominik Menges graduated in Medicine from the University of Zurich in 2014. After gaining clinical experience in Internal Medicine, he completed his Master of Science in Public Health (MPH) at the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine in 2018. Dominik Menges then joined the EBPI to pursue his dissertation in medicine (MD, 2019) and epidemiology (PhD, 2022) under the supervision of Prof. Dr. Milo A. Puhan. In parallel, he continued his medical education in public health and obtained the FMH certification in Prevention and Public Health in 2022. Dominik Menges now works at the EBPI as a postdoctoral researcher, focusing on the use of benefit-harm assessment and patient preference information in patient-centered care, health technology assessment and public health decision-making. While working on various topics across the medical field, his specific interests lie in the field of oncology, in particular related to treatment and prevention strategies. He further co-coordinates the Zurich SARS-CoV-2 Cohort and the Zurich SARS-CoV-2 Vaccine Cohort studies, conducting research on the longer-term health effects and immune responses after SARS-CoV-2 infection and vaccination.
- Google Scholar: https://scholar.google.ch/citations?user=z7uT4cUAAAAJ
- ORCID https://orcid.org/0000-0001-5970-1846
- Zurich SARS-CoV-2 Vaccine Cohort
- Patient Preferences Regarding Benefits and Harms of Advanced Prostate Cancer Treatments in Switzerland
- Towards a long-term control of SARS-CoV-2 transmission – Identifying the epidemiological, immunological and viral genetic drivers of SARS-CoV-2 transmission and pathogenesis in a representative population-based cohort