Viktor von Wyl holds a PhD in Epidemiology (ETH Zurich, 2008) and a Master’s in Biology (University of Basel, 2002). In his professional life he has worked as a data manager for an HIV cohort in Washington, D.C. (2002–2004) and as an HIV epidemiologist at the University Hospital Zurich (2004–2010) and the University College London (2010–2011, SNF-fellowship). Between 2011 and 2014 he was a Senior Researcher at the CSS-Institute in Luzern, where he worked on end-of-life care (SNF-funded) and risk adjustment. Viktor joined the EBPI in October 2014 as head of the Swiss Multiple Sclerosis Registry. In April 2020 he was appointed Assistant Professor of Digital and Mobile Health.
- MS registry: MS & Work, Social lnsurance
- FLISbook - How are people at increased risk during the Corona pandemic?
- Mobile apps to use against the coronavirus pandemic
- Swiss MS Registry: MS and Physiotherapy (2)
- Swiss MS Registry - Registry Development
- Swiss MS Registry: Supply and Demand of MS Care (2)