Sabine Rohrmann, Prof. Dr. oec. troph., MPH
Head of the Cancer Registry of the Cantons Zurich and Zug
Phone: +41 44 63 45256
Sabine Rohrmann studied nutrition sciences and home economics and graduated in 1995. In 1998, she finished her MPH and became a Ph.D. student at the Division of Cancer Epidemiology, German Cancer Research Center, Heidelberg, Germany. After finishing her Ph.D. degree, she joined the Department of Epidemiology, Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, Baltimore, MD, USA, focusing on risk factors for prostate cancer and BPH. Between June 2004 and February 2010, she was a Research Scientist at the German Cancer Research Center, working on the Heidelberg cohort of the European Prospective Investigation into Cancer and Nutrition (EPIC). During that time, her research focused on diet, metabolism, and lifestyle as cancer risk factors. From 2010 until March 2016, she was an SSPH+ Assistant Professor at the Epidemiology, Biostatistics and Prevention Institute at Zurich University. Since March 2016 she is leading the Cancer Registry Zurich and Zug.
Sabine Rohrmann in ZORA (Zurich Open Repository and Archive)
- Cancer incidence in the Cantons of Zurich & Zug (Cancer Registries)
- Epidemiology of in situ breast cancer and subsequent risk of invasive breast cancer in the Canton of Zurich – Results from a 35-year observation period
- Evaluation of Vitamin D Status in pregnant women and neonates
- Nationale Studie onkologische Rehabilitation
- Recommendations for sustainable and healthy diets
- The prediction of cause-specific and overall mortality by co-morbidities in a registry-based cohort of colorectal cancer patients
- What does the Swiss population eat?
- Consumption of Sugar Sweetened Beverages (SSB) across socio- demographic groups in Switzerland
- Modifiable risk and protective factors
of cancer - a population based approach in Switzerland
- The prediction of cause-specific and overall mortality by co-morbidities in a registry-based cohort of prostate cancer patients